Solar Charge Controller
The charge controller is necessary to regulate the output voltage from the solar panel in order to achieve maximum recharging efficiency and protect the battery from overcharging with to higher voltage. Our Solar Charge Controllers are specially designed for solar DC systems. The solar charge controller ensures the battery is charged correctly and protects the battery from over-charge, over-discharge and over-load. The SCC is designed for simplicity of installation and can be used with AGM, Gel, sealed and non-sealed lead acid batteries.
- Intelligent PV Controller
- PWM battery Charging (Pulse Width Modulation)
- LED Status Lights
- Temperature compensation
- Protects – over-charge, over-discharge and over-load, deep discharge
- Short circuit and connection –reverse protection
- Ideal for connecting 12V battery and two 12V DC loads.
|Type||AMP||Size||Open Circuit Voltage||Maxium Power Current (Ipm)||Weight|
|AC-CC-6||6||(L)134 x (W)92 x (H)25 mm||12V||6A||133g|
|AC-CC-10||10||(L)134 x (W)92 x (H)25 mm||12V||10A||133g|
|AC-CC-20||20||(L)134 x (W)92 x (H)25 mm||12V||20A||133g|
|AC-CC-20-24||20||(L)134 x (W)92 x (H)25 mm||12V||20A||133g|